24hourtek is a local IT partner specializing in IT support plans for small businesses throughout San Francisco, San Jose, and Oakland
24hourtek provides Computer Support and IT Consulting to take care of all your technology needs. We install and support servers, networks, workstations, and everything in between. We are experts in Windows, Mac and Linux systems, so we can support your office no matter what computers you use. We offer several flat fee managed service plans to keep your systems and business up and running.
24hourtek is invested in developing a long term, reliable partnership. We are committed to aligning business interests with our customers.
With 24hourtek you can:
- Boost productivity – our proactive approach means more uptime and more work time for staff
- Focus on the business – all IT issues go directly to us, freeing up your time to concentrate on business goals
- Control costs – our flat fee plans give you a predictable budget, saving you from runaway IT costs
- Reduce management overhead – we can replace a part time or full time IT guy, saving on salary and management costs
- Plan long term – we provide insight and recommendations with technology planning and budgeting, so you can make better IT decisions
- Outsource IT purchasing – we can handle procurement of new systems and software, simplifying this process and freeing up your time
- Protect your investment – our security and backup strategy will protect all you have worked for
- Relax – 24×7, we’re there when you need us, guaranteed
24hourtek Computer Support plans let you take advantage of advanced tools and technology, with the cost-effective flat fee support plans, and a proactive partner. Our office is local, located in downtown San Francisco, and we provide service to all areas around San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, Daly City, Palo Alto, Mountain View, San Mateo and South San Francisco.
We provide a range of Computer Support, Network Services and IT Consulting in San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, Daly City, Palo Alto, Mountain View, San Mateo, South San Francisco, San Bruno, Burlingame, East Palo Alto, Foster City, Los Altos, Menlo Park, Millbrae, Redwood City, Redwood Shores, Castro, Upper Market, Downtown, Van Ness, Financial District, Mission District, Noe Valley, North Beach, Telegraph Hill, Pacific Heights, SOMA and South Beach.
Local experts who can visit on-site: San Francisco Computer Support, San Jose Network Services, and Oakland IT Consulting.